Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer Fun!

Oh the joys of summer! There's nothing quite like the long summer nights, trips to the cabin, barbecued hot dogs, swimming in the creek, and jeep and 4-wheeler rides on the farm! It's just nice to get away...and do nothing!  To not think about the million things I have to do at home or run, run, run from place to place. Just some good 'ole peace and quiet. 
Ansley driving the jeep with Jason
Ansley was so excited to be at the creek...Alleigh loved it too!

 
Mimi and Ansley walking the shore
 BB and Ansley playing splashing around
 Bathtime in the old clawfoot tub.  She loved it!
  
We are so thankful for our little cabin getaway!

Then last week we went to my Aunt Debbie's pool for a few hours to enjoy the sun.  Ansley loved it!  She had me, Jansen, Macy, Tanner, Mimi, and BB to play with in the water!  Macy was her best buddy though...she payed close attention to Ansley all afternoon and Ansley ate it up!
My mom with Ansley and Jansen (it was nearly impossible to get a picture with no head turning)
Tanner, Macy, and Ansley on the noodle where they spent most of their time 
BB joined in on the action too! 
 I had asked my mom to take a picture of us in the pool and this is what I got...a video of us taking a picture.  Oh well!
 
We will definitely be enjoying more of these beautiful, hot days by the pool!

No comments: