Monday, June 20, 2011

Memorial Day and Father's Day at the Beel's Cabin

I had a few pictures from Memorial Day to post...I'm SO behind!  We spent the day at my cousin's lake and cabin, which is gorgeous!  I love to spend holidays there!
Ansley, Macke, Jansen, and Dani 
The girls love to play with Ansley and Jansen.  It's so nice to have another set of eyes!
Our Father's Day was low-key...just like we like it!  We spent the day at church, then went to eat with the Bandermann's minus R & W, and then headed for the Beel's cabin.  We had so much fun fishing, playing on the boat, eating lots of fried food, and Jason got his swim practice in!  Woo hoo! It was nice day....I'm so thankful for my dad, Rick, and overjoyed that I have a husband who is an outstanding dad!  I feel so blessed!
Jason and Ansley fishing  
Doesn't this look like a scene from Forest Gump!  I love it! 
So cute! 
Most of my cousins taking a ride in THE BEAST! 
Jansen and Kyle 
Ansley and Laura 
The crew relaxing on the deck 
Tanner and Rob on the boat
Please disregard my fro-like hair in this picture....it was a little steamy out! 
Ansley rocking her new t-shirt dress 
I love lazy, family days!

1 comment:

Erika Slaughter said...

Looks like you guys had fun at the lake!! So relaxing!! Sweet Ansley is getting cuter by the second. Hope you guys are doing great!