Monday, June 20, 2011

Ansley has a new BEST friend!!

So come to find out...Ansley loves my friend Heather just as much as I do!  Heather was at the house the other night and Ansley just clung to her the entire evening!  She wanted Heather to play with her ("come ere" she'd say with her little cupped-hand wave), she let her paint her toenails (this was shocking...the girl cries when I try!), AND she even pottied on the potty chair for her!  I'm telling you...she was her best buddy!!  I just sat with my mouth gaping.  That's when I made the executive decision that Ansley was going to go stay with Heather for a few days and come back potty-trained!  It sounded like an excellent idea to me! :) 
I've never seen this child sit so still when there's paint involved....seriously...I'm still shocked! 
She was so proud of them when she was done.  Not only did she sit like a statue during the entire painting, but when Heather told her she needed to walk on her heels afterwards so they would dry...SHE DID!  I was impressed.  I so wish I had a picture of the two of them doing that!  
Ansley and Heather.  Ansley is mid shoulder shrug as you can see. 

No comments: