Saturday, November 7, 2009

BB To The Rescue!

Ansley and I traveled to St. Louis today to shop and visit with my best friend, Sheri and her little girl, Aslyn. However, our little shopping trip didn't quite turn out as planned. Right in the middle of Homegoods (one of my most favorite stores), I suddenly felt really ill. The kind of ill that stops you in your tracks and requires you to frantically search for a bathroom! I'm sure everyone would agree getting sick is never any fun...getting sick two hours from home with an 18 week old baby and no one to help you...tragic. I managed to make it home without too many pit-stops and to my surprise my dad was waiting for me in the driveway with 7up and chicken noodle soup. How's that for an awesome dad? He knew that Jason was at Judgement House for the evening and that I would be at home wrangling Ansley by myself, so he came to help out. I am so blessed! Thanks dad!

No comments: