Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Jason's Big Deer and Little Dear

Jason and the rest of our families are avid hunters. They love the thrill of the hunt! And when I say hunters...I mean they like hunting everything from deer, duck, turkey and pheasant! It always seems like there's a season in all. the. time. Can you tell I'm over it?! No really, I do enjoy seeing the "evidence" after their tireless efforts, otherwise doesn't it seem like a waste of time? As Jason would say, "Sarah, it's all about the bond and camaraderie that comes from the whole experience" My next comment is usually...."Oh, so you mean like a good shopping trip with friends?" I definitely get the eye roll every time. :)

Jason with his BIG 7-pointer from Illinois and his favorite little dear
My dad and what looks to be my Tom-boy

*This outfit came from Aunt Soni and the hat came from Aunt Debbie Johns...so cute!

No comments: