Monday, November 23, 2009

Ansley's Dedication

Sunday was a great day! Our little Ansley Harper was publicly dedicated at Lynwood with our friends and family along side of us. She was a good little baby as we stood in front of the congregation, but my favorite part was when she decided to rest her little head on my shoulder...so sweet!

Ansley, your daddy and I promise to raise you in a loving Christian household with the hope and prayer that one day you will know and accept the Lord as your personal savior. We love you, Ansley Harper!

Here are a few pictures from her dedication.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am pregnant with our second little girl and I just googled Ansley Harper and foung you:) We cam up with that name and I wanted to see if there was any little girls out there that had that name and what your experience has been. I think it is so cute and to see your family made me smile because we have a little girl named Katie Elise and your sweet Ansley reminded me of her. Anyway I know this is odd to be contacted by a stranger but you never know until you seek out others. My e-mail is hope@hopeandassoc.com and our family site is totsites.com/tot/babycushen jsut so you know who we are:)