Thursday, November 19, 2009

Birthday Fun

My birthday was Sunday...the big 28! Woot woot! The birthday celebrations began with Jason taking me to a new fancy smancy restaurant in town, Cain. It was sooo delish and believe it or not, I had lamb! For those of you who know me, you realize that this is huge! I never like to venture out when it comes to food, but I am slowly taking baby steps towards new and unusual cuisines...sushi being one of them ;)! I have to say, this new found urge to expand my taste buds is working out pretty well! So..I digress. The evening was wonderful...the food was amazing and the time spent with Jason was even better! Thanks to my sweet hubby!


Ansley's puckered lip at Pamaw's and Pappaw's house...aww



The birthday celebrations continued on Saturday evening when my bestie, Sheri organized a bonfire at our house. Some of our friends and family joined us in roasting hot dogs and making smores...ahh...smores. It was really fun! I've decided it's going to be an annual bonfire/birthday bash (maybe not on opening day of deer season, though).






Sunday, my actual birthday was pretty nonstop! We went to church, ate with the college ministry, attended a shower for Angi and then went home for some relaxation. Since it was technically my birth day, my mom and dad brought over an ice cream cake. Yay!!! This cake was the cherry on top of it all!

No comments: