Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hospital Pictures of Charli's BIRTHDAY!

Get ready for picture overload! Here are some of the hospital pictures from Charli's arrival.  I can't say it enough....we feel so blessed by our new baby Charli.
Just arriving at the hospital at 6 am on June 1st.  Ready to meet our little Charli Suttyn!
I made Jason a survival kit with all his favorites....Habanero barbeque almonds, cheddar chex mix, sugar free Reese's, eclipse gum, Powerade Zero...just to name a few :)
Ansley got one too....a sisters book, paint pens, juice drinks, glow stars for her room (she's been asking for stars on her ceiling), and lip glosses.
Just waiting for the word....
Me and my stud
My parent's were going to come later.  You see what happened.....they showed up at 6 too.
Jason ready for surgery and our beautiful Ansley ready to meet her sissy
She's here!
Clean that girl up!
The start of our skin to skin time
Oh how very blessed I am!
Ansley was such a great little nurse...always wanting to help.  Here we were getting some snuggle time with Charli
Our sweet girls
Now for our friend and family visits!
Kyle, Laura, and Jansen
Pamaw with the girls

Sheri and I

The Crismans
Ms. Header :)
Kurt, Ashley, and Bro. Mark.  It was so sweet how he prayed over our little Charli
Ryan, Whit, and baby "Ben"
My cousins!
Shelby, Dani, and Kenzie
GG
And one last one of my sweet loves


1 comment:

Mallory said...

Congratulations!! Beautiful pictures! I love her name...and you look fabulous in the pictures!