Friday, August 31, 2012

Cape Splash: Year 3!

It was another fun night at Cape Splash with our church family!  Ansley of course, loves it there and in years past you would have found me going down all the fast slides and lounging in the lazy river, but this year was a little different.  First of all, it was pretty chilly and then there was Charli....she NEEDED me! Ha!  That was my excuse for not getting in a swimsuit. :) I'm glad I had my trusty sidekick, Heather ( to keep me company and my in-laws to help with Charli.  It was fun to just watch Ansley and Jason live it up on the splash pad and in the pool.  She's my water baby and Jason is just one of the kids!
An action shot of Ansley with my Iphone.  It's just a touch blurry, but I just had to add it in!

She was loving her water time with Daddy! 
And frozen to the bone.... 
Chillin' with Pamaw and Baby Ben 
And Brynny could NOT stop kissing Charli.  I think she got well over 50 kisses in a 10 minute time frame :) It is so sweet to watch the girls together!
Cape Splash was fun again!  Happy Friendiversary to the Mayhew's and Crisman's! :)

 

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Friendaversary...?