Monday, August 1, 2011

VBS and Clearwater

We had VBS at our church recently so I thought I would show a few pictures from the week.  Jason and I both did a skit for the kids during their morning worship time, so of course I tried to get a few pictures of his skit with Ryan and Bro. Mark in action.  Their performance was very fitting for the brotherly competitive spirit that they both have and the kids loved it!  You would have thought they were rockstars!    
I was helping in the preschool music, so I got a few pictures of my kiddos during some of our fun songs. 
These girls were the most excited about the music...front row center!
I also had the one's and two's.  We quickly learned the importance of having an instrument in their hands.  They loved it!
Here's some of our kids and the preschool leaders.  They were such a blessing!
This is the night of their church performance.  I caught a quick one of Maksim and Ansley.  They were not quite ready to sing!
"Good things, good things, Jesus does good things!"
Ansley is still rocking out to Good Things! :)


We went to Clearwater Lake with my family a couple of weekends ago and we all had a great time relaxing and enjoying the water.  Ansley is always so happy to be swimming or when she's able to just play outside, so she was in her element!  This was how happy she was to just play in my parent's camper...all smiles!   
Can you tell how much this girl loves the outdoors?!
It was just a little on the hot side... 
Anzy

Be prepared for a lot of pictures....Ansley was sharing her water with Jansen. 
She is such a little momma. 
He obviously wanted more than she offered. 
He got a little aggravated ;) 
So she gave him more...they are so sweet together! 
BB and Ansley riding the 4-wheeler Aunt Peggy got her. 

My dad and Ansley wading near our campsite.  She doesn't want to miss a thing! 
It was so nice to hang out with the family on the pontoons and boats.  We can't wait to get back!

No comments: