Monday, August 15, 2011

Fun at the St. Louis Zoo

We went to the zoo Tuesday and this was just a glimpse at our day. It was a BLAST! I had no camera, so I didn't get much.  First up....the train where Ansley and Marlee screamed the whole way through the dark tunnels and I'm absolutely sure that I've experienced some hearing loss because of it. 
The stingrays and sharks were fun too.  Ansley kept saying, "Come ere, baby ray, come ere".  Here she is patting the barrier for them to come like they're dogs.  Precious.  
She stopped just long enough for me to get a picture, she was dripping wet!
Ansley sitting in the hippo at the kid's area. 
 The fountains were the most fun part of the day.  She loved it!
I absolutely love watching her have fun!

And...she ate her first corn on the cob (thanks to Marlee for sharing).
It was an extremely hot day, but things are always better when you're with friends!

No comments: