Monday, August 22, 2011

Chiara's Birthday Party!

My cousin, Laura and her daughter, Chiara is in from France for a month to visit.  While they are here we decided to surprise Chiara for her birthday, luau style.  We obviously don't get to see her much because they live so far away (I only wish I could jet on over to Paris every so often), so the last memory of talking with her she was just a little thing spitting out English, French, and Spanish (the vision of a girl so young speaking all kinds of different languages is mind-blowing!).  Now, she's 10 and has turned out to be such a sweet girl. Happy Birthday, Chiara!
I was so sad when I realized Chiara's eyes were closed.  Bummer!
Here's Jansen taking a shot at the pinata. 
Jansen and Ansley loving on each other. 
Laura got this skirt just for Ansley.  She loved it! 
      

No comments: