Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cooler Days...

The days here are cooling off a bit, so Ansley and I have been spending a little more time outside.  The heat doesn't seem to really bother her (even if the sweat is dripping from her little curls), however, her momma on the other hand...despises it!  She always enjoys seeing Alleigh, our dog, and the horses in our field, so I've been making more of an effort to brave the heat.  I got a few pictures of her playing on the back porch, which is so funny!  She is now really interested in getting in and out of chairs...she sits in them backwards, forwards, and even tries to stand up!  The best is seeing her hike that leg up to boost herself onto it.
Look at this little thing...she longs for outside!  Even if it's 100 + degrees!
If I say no...I get this face.
I usually cave.  This girl loves her dog!
This specific picture, she's in mid-yell....Alleigh!!! 
 And then comes musical chairs...
Those chunky legs get quite a workout! 

Finally got it! 

And now she lounges.  What a day! 
     

No comments: