Monday, September 27, 2010

The past couple of weekends have been a little odd for Jason and I.  I was in Alabama the weekend before last and he was in Columbia this weekend.  We love to do things together of course, but it's also good to get some friend time in too.  Saturday was my 10 year reunion (I can't believe it's been 10 years!!!) and we had it at Buffalo Wild Wings.  Wow!  When I planned to have it there (I know it sounds like an odd place to have a reunion...I didn't want to pay ahead and then not get paid or get money in advance from people, too much trouble!), I didn't realize there was a UFC fight and that our local cable company would be out of service.  It was packed!  No one had cable at their house, so EVERYONE came to Bdubs for the fight and all the football games!  It was so much fun...I was able to catch up with everyone there and just really reconnected with a lot of them!  It's so neat to see what people are up to, hear about how some have completely changed their lives around, and also to learn about everyone's kids (most of my classmates are in the "kid stage" of life).  I wish Jason would have been able to see everyone, but he was off at the Mizzou game living it up with his "All-Access Pass"!  Because we are friends with the Pinkels, Geoff invited Jason to go to the Mizzou game on Saturday.  Jen wasn't able to go because of their new baby (more on little Kellan later), so Jason and Ryan went with Geoff.  They had a blast!  Jason is still talking about how surreal it was to be in the locker room with all the players, stay at Gary Pinkel's house, and be on the field for the game.  Geoff of course, goes anywhere, so Jason and Ryan just tagged along like they were his entourage!  I wish I could have been there! Here are a few pictures from the weekend.
This is the only reunion picture I got...unfortunately, many had left by the time I got this!
These pictures are from Jason's phone and they are not good!  But I wanted to post a few of his view.

Jason and I were band geeks, so he took a picture of the rockin' band!
It's so crazy that he just followed the team on in to the locker room!
The skybox view.  I know Jason and Ryan took full advantage of the food provided!
Those boys can eat!
Another great weekend!   

No comments: