Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Stud!!

Jason is obsessed with any kind of physical activity....whether it's basketball, running, biking...he's all about it!  I love that he enjoys staying fit.  I just wish I had more motivation to do the same.  Regardless, Jason is a STUD (can you tell I'm pretty proud of him)!  He just recently finished his first triathalon on September 11th at Trail of Tears Park.  He had pulled his calf muscle the week of the triathalon, had to wear a walking boot just to walk, and still did it!  He is amazing!  He swam, rode his fancy new bike, and walked/ran the 3K.  If he would have been able to run his normal time he would have likely placed in his age division!  Either way, he did amazing...I'm so proud to call him my husband! 
Thanks to my friend, Kristi we have some awesome action shots of his big day!
Running out of the murky lake onto the next challenge!
Look at that face!
Getting ready to bike
His new, not so cheap bike

Woo Hoo!  Way to go Jason!
Ryan, Jason, and Matt
Great job boys!
We're so proud of you!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

With a headline like that I had to see if it was about your husband or your dog. Ha! Wow, I would be so intimidated if I lived with him. I am so not triathlon material!