Monday, August 23, 2010

Cape Splash with Lynwood!

Our church decided to rent out our new local waterpark, Cape Splash for an evening of family time and fellowship.  I'm so happy they did!  Ansley had more fun than she's had in awhile!  She loved the water...shocker!  I can't believe I'm saying that...up until now, she's been pretty leary of it.  She had a ball, and I'm pretty sure it was because of her friends that weren't afraid to get in...Evy Kate, Ellie, Sophia, Kate, and many others enjoying the splash pad.  I'm about to post lots of pictures, sorry, I just couldn't leave any out!   
Ansley trying to decide if she's getting in the water
Evy Kate loving the sprinklers
Sweet Evy
This is how Ellie gets around.  Hysterical!
She can't quite figure out what Ellie is doing :)
Pamaw and Pappaw came to watch

Joanna and Sophia
Ashley and Evy Kate
"Let's do the Lazy River, Ellie"
Fountains are fun!
Sweet little girl
Hilarious!



Running through the sprayers!
Going all by myself
Lazy River
Looking for the next big adventure. Can't wait!

1 comment:

sonya crisman said...

so much fun! they were all so cute! and I'm bummed out that we didn't get any shots of us going down the green waterslide!!!