Sunday, August 8, 2010

What a Great Sunday!

We had a wonderful day worshiping the Lord!  Our new worship pastor and his family had their first Sunday here as new members of Lynwood Baptist Church...whoo hoo! And Jason and I joined the choir (we both love to sing...I'm not saying it's good, but we love it).  We have been eagerly anticipating this day!  Brian and Sonja are amazing singers and we can't wait to see where their worship style takes our church!  The Anderson/Chrisman combo will be life-changing for many!  I don't have much else to post right now...other than this sweet girl!  I took this a couple months ago and forgot to post. I am a Gleek for sure and Ansley apparently enjoys it as well. The "knee bend" is her dancing (at least then it was...now we have some quick footwork action too)! Ha!   

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I was so sad I had to miss today!! Mom let me listen on her phone. Can't wait to be in choir with all! "Anderson/Crisman Combo"---so sweet! Oh, I'm the most obsessed Gleek there is. We should have viewing parties!!