Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Wonderful 1st Mother's Day!


My first Mother's day was a great one!  I was able to spend it with my two favorite people...Jason and Ansley.  It was also nice to be able to spend the day with my own mom and Jason's mom...two people that mean the world to both Jason and I.   It was an all around good day with our families.

Our day started with a good study in Revelations (John's vision and God's sovereignty....wow) and then we left early from church to make it to Marble Hill for lunch (I've learned in order to not be stressed, leave plenty of time for departure).  We ate lunch at my cousin's cabin with my family at noon and then over to Jason's aunt's house with his family for dinner.  It was a full day, but so fun!

And my Mother's Day present from Jason?  A computer!!  Yay!!  He gave it to me early, but it was a complete shock that he would even THINK of getting me one!  He knows just how much I love to scrapbook our family life on this blog, so he felt it was important I had a laptop!  I know...he's a good little hubby!

So sweet!


And the rest of our day in pictures:

It was chilly AND sunny!
Jen and Taylor
Uncle Jim and sleepy Ansley
The family lounging on the dock
Jason's grandma (G.G.)
Cousin Matt and Ansley
She loves dogs!
And Pappaw
Riding on Uncle Ryan

 Aunt Whit
My new shades

Hope everyone had a happy Mother's Day!!

No comments: