Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Top News for THIS Bandermann Crew!

Look real close....at the sign.....that MY car is parked next to.  I know it's tiny, but read it....
 
Yeah, it says what you think it says.  In other words.....we're PREGNANT!!!! 
 
Looks like we'll be hogging the Expectant Mother's/Mother's of Newborn's parking spot for a little bit longer at church (just in case you're wondering...Jason likes to still consider Charli a newborn.). Ha! 
 
This pregnancy test (taken at work) is when it all started to make sense.  I was for sure that my expired pregnancy test could possibly be a false positive....even AFTER Heather and Sheri called me crazy! 
And this test....for the disbelief that there really WAS a faint blue line in the first one.  I needed a sure fire.....YES! 
This was when the shock and excitement REALLY started to brew!
 
Needless to say, we are thrilled to announce that Bandermann baby #3 is expected to arrive in March of 2014! 
 
We literally JUST found out ourselves after some unusual symptoms (for me).  I'm the pregnant momma with no symptoms to speak of (for the most part), but this pregnancy has brought about a little different world for me.  Nausea is becoming a little more familiar around here, especially after riding EVERY ride imaginable at Silver Dollar City a few weeks ago!  I should have known SOMETHING was causing the uneasiness (I will never forget stumbling into the shower and thinking I would never get out of it, without losing my dinner, after our thrill ride adventures at SDC).  I should have definitely hung out with preggo, Whitney while the boys rode!  Oh well.  We're going for toughness in baby #3! Ha!  
Here he/she is!
 
Just a tiny little peanut!
The word on the street is....it's a boy.  But, I'll believe it when I see IT, if you know what I mean!  I seem to think we're headed for the Bandermann girl Trifecta (trifecta came from my friend, Heather and I've used it ever since.  Good word, Heather.  Ha!)
Ansley could not stop saying...mom, it's a real baby!
Her excitement alone made me cry with joy. 
Charli was pretty excited too!
 
 Our first family picture of being a family of 5 (grow peanut grow!)
 Of course, we are praying that the baby will continue to grow and thrive throughout the pregnancy, but we know that only God is in control of that and we will give Him glory for whatever takes place.  We are leaning on His Word and claiming His promises for this baby.  We are so excited to see where this next journey will take us and a little nervous about the craziness that will most likely ensue after baby #3.  I mean....Jason and I will be outnumbered for crying out loud! Pray for us, please! :)
 

2 comments:

Cori @ Everyday Enchanted said...

Congratulations on baby #3! I'm guessing it's a girl too, but for Jason's sake, I hope it's a boy!

Courtney Wilson said...

AAAHHHH!!! I am in a little shock but so, so, excited for you!! Congrats you guys!!!!