Friday, August 23, 2013

Ansley and Charli's First Day of School!

It seems so weird to have 2 little munchkins going to school at once.  Ansley is in Pre-K (for realz) and Charli is going one day a week to Mother's Day Out.  I can't even believe our lives right now.  I'm still wondering how I'm even old enough to have 2 kiddos!  Geez.
Our pretty little girl with her cowboy boots on of course!
Ansley and Daddy
The girls before Charli's 1st day and Ansley's 2nd. I did make Charli a sign but the thought of juggling her and a sign with all their school stuff was not worth it.  Sorry Char.  On your first day of Pre-K I promise I'll have a sign for you!:)
Charli's not so sure about this.....  
Both girls did really well and Ansley was so excited to go back each day. Can't believe these girls are getting so big!  Praying for both girls as they learn and grow and interact with their teachers and friends.  It's gonna be a great year!  

No comments: