Monday, May 16, 2011

Playdate with Evy Kate

My friend, Ashley asked if I could watch little Evy Kate a couple weeks ago and we gladly said 'yes'!  Ansley and Evy are about the same age and really had fun playing together!  We first read lots of books (little Evy is an avid Disney princess girl and I let her down!  I learned very quickly that my Disney book supply is NOT where it needs to be, epecially when I'm raising a girl myself!).  What kind of mom am I?!  After finding some Disney books, the girls had already decided they wanted to go outside.  So we took a wagon ride.  They absolutely loved it!  They giggled the whole way and the only reason we came in was because it got a touch too windy out!  These girls entertained me the whole time and I can't wait to have another playdate with Evy....I mean, Ansley can't wait to have another playdate with Evy!  Ha!  So fun!
They were way too busy to smile for a picture.
Learning to share....
Sitting together is so much fun.
The wagon was a hit!
I mean...big deal!
They decided to lounge in the wagon.  They were resting their tootsies.
Back inside for a little game of tag.
What a fun afternoon with 2 little friends.

No comments: