Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Fun!

I had another wonderful Mother's day with both families yesterday!  I was pleasantly woke up by a kiss from my little Ansley on Sunday morning bright and early.  She was holding my card in one hand and her bunny, Beatrice in the other.  "Here ya go, momma!" she said with the sweetest little voice.  It's those little things that make being a mom so special!  The card was from Jason and Ansley and of course, made me get all teary.  I LOVE being a MOM!  I probably don't say it enough, but I am truly thankful to be Ansley's momma.  I know there are so many families out there that are struggling to have a child of there own (we know the same struggle), so I most definitely DON'T take it for granted!  I realize what a blessing it is and pray for those families to one day be able to experience the joy of having a child! All this to say....Mother's day is very special to me and Jason and Ansley made it wonderful! 

We spent the morning at church (the sermon was wonderful...it was on how mother's are equipped for our job. Loved it and needed to hear it!) and then went to Outback for lunch with the Bandermann side.  After taking a short nap (Sunday afternoon naps are a MUST around here), we drove to the cabin to have dinner with my family.  Ansley had so much fun at both places because she got to see Brynn and Jansen in one day, so she was excited!  She also rode the four-wheeler through the fields with my mom and dad, which made my mom an absolute wreck!  They went turtle speed, but Ansley loved it!  We had to pry her off.  I think she would have rode all night!
I'm just surprised she loves that stuff...she can be quite the Miss Priss. Ha!

Here are a few pictures from the day.

 
Ansley lounging in the hammock 
What a life! 
My dad and Ansley riding 
Jansen didn't want to miss out on this party! 
I love this picture and she loves this dog. 
Sweet Ansley and Alleigh... 
Another fabulous Mother's day with the family!
           

No comments: