Sunday, December 12, 2010

2010 Christmas Card

In years past, I’ve had my friend and photographer, Sheri, create our Christmas cards. However, this year I wanted to do something a little different. I wanted to create my own look with a personal message to friends and family. There are so many options out there when it comes to greeting cards, but there was only one that really stood out to me. The choice was a simple one…Shutterfly. I’ve seen some beautiful Christmas cards created on Shutterfly, many of which can be found hanging in our house during the Christmas season from various friends and family! This year I wanted that same look and quality for our Christmas cards.
Shutterfly offers so many choices of greeting cards, it’s almost a little overwhelming at first! I started off loving over 10 different cards and then finally dwindled it down to one, but it wasn’t easy! I was in love with so many! Their creations are absolutely perfect and they provide that custom look that I’m looking for.  I loved how easy it was to create our card and the fonts they offer are so chic and stylish…love that!

While on their site, I noticed all the adorable gifts that you can create for friends and family. I always do a family calendar from Shutterfly and 2011 will be no exception! The quality and look is amazing! The grandparents will definitely be getting some Shutterfly gifts this Christmas of little Ansley and Jansen and I know they will love them!
Their birthday invites are adorable too.  I'm already in planning mode for Ansley's 2nd birthday (heartburn), and Shutterfly will most definitely be my choice for birthday invites!  They are all so cute!

Speaking of cute...how about the adorable little girl in this Christmas card...
In His Name Religious Christmas Card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments: