Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

It's Christmas!  I love this time of year!  Decorating the house is always so much fun...well, maybe not getting all the stuff out, but the finished product is always exciting!  I didn't do as many decorations this year as years past, but it still feels warm and inviting (I think:)).  I took a few pictures to capture how I decorated this year so that I can always remember.  Here are a few glimpses of our house. 
Our Christmas tree...mostly reds and silver.
I love the glow....
Our hutch with some glittery branches and the MERRY banner I made (an idea I saw at one of our local stores). 
Our fireplace with all my trees, candles and the book wreath I made.  The wreath idea was courtesy of all the creativeness found in the blogworld!
The stockings were hung with care.... 



My tree branches and homemade ornaments.

Each ornament has a name for Jesus on it. 
 Ansley's Christmas tree
 I will be so sad to bring it all down come January...ugh!

No comments: