Monday, November 22, 2010

It's a......

Girl!!!!!  Yay! Ryan and Whitney found out on my birthday that they were expecting a girl!  Wahoo!  I can't even begin to explain how exciting this is!  A boy would have been great too, of course!  But a girl....Ansley and Brynn? will have so much fun together!

To show just how it all went down....here's a video of us at the gender reveal party (those of us who thought it would be a girl...Pam, Dale, Rene, me, and Ansley.  Those who thought boy...Rick, Agatha, and Jason).  Girl won!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

this just put the BIGGEST smile on my face! love it!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

LOVE THIS! This definitely made me smile!

Ashley said...

So exciting!!! Love this!!

Anonymous said...

I think I just peed my pants a little...how funny is this video! And congrats...girl cousins, watch out :)