Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pre-Party Chaos!

This was me at 10 p.m. Friday night frantically decorating Ansley's birthday cake and smash cake for the party. Jason is not pictured, but he helped a lot! See those tiny red, white, and blue fondant balls to the left of the picture...yes, he rolled each and every one of them (I think he really enjoyed working with the adult playdoh-like substance)! How's that for a good hubby! These pics were taken by my mom and dad, who looked at me like I was crazy for attempting this task without any cake decorating classes, but in the end I think they were pretty surprised. My little cakes turned out delicious (even if it does look like Dr. Suess made them)!

This was the finished product without the big A that went on top.
 Don't look too close!

No comments: