Thursday, April 8, 2010

He is Risen!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Sunday!  We had a busy day, but it was full of joy!  He is risen!  My Savior, Jesus Christ died a gruesome death and rose again, so that I may have life abundantly here on earth AND an eternal reward in heaven.  How unworthy I am, but so incredibly gracious for his gift.  Lord, you are amazing!

Here are some other reasons why I am thankful!




Our weekend was so fun!  Ansley got to see the Easter bunny Saturday and we spent some quality time with our families.  Here's the weekend in images... 

She gave him the once-over.

Still not sure....
(Thanks to Clint for braving the bunny suit for Ansley)

Ansley and Teddy Tracey meeting for the first time at Bloom
(They are a week apart)

Ansley pinching little Teddy...eek!

We went for an evening stroll through the neighborhood

She was watching Alleigh play

Standing like a champ

Love those little teefurs!

At the Bollinger family Easter
Discovering Dani's bear

 He looked really snuggly      

At the Bandermann Easter 
Aunt Soni and cousin Molly gave me a swimsuit!
 My first wagon ride with my friend, Taylor
I love Daddy!
And this wagon!
 Ok...fun's over for Ansley.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

She is ADORABLE!! We are so excited to live in the SAME TOWN. I need to pinch myself.

xoxo!