Thursday, April 8, 2010

Wow! I've been on a little hiatus from blogging for almost two weeks! It feels like forever! I have quite a few things to post...Jansen's baptism, Easter, the list goes on. So here goes...

My little nephew, Jansen was baptized on March 21st and it was quite an eventful day! We traveled to the little town of Leopold (my sister-in-law's hometown) to celebrate Jansen's big day with family and friends. Jason, Ansley and I gave Jansen a frame with the verse...
Train up a child in the way he should go,
And when he is old he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6




If you can't tell the kiddos were over all the excitement :)

Later that day, at Norman and JoEllen's house, Ansley decided to stand on her own.  Yay!  It was so fun to watch her expression when she accomplished this big feat!  At my mom and dad's house, she was unstoppable...she only wanted to stand, no more sitting!  I will have a video soon of her new abilities!  How fast she is growing up!

1 comment:

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

WHat a gorgeous family you have, you are very blessed! Thanks for stopping by, the name of the paint is Summer White by sherwin williams. Good luck with your reno!!
Take care
Kristin