Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Charli Suttyn: 10 Months

You are doing so many fun things.  I can't even believe the cuteness most days.  You are just adorable with your infectious and sweet smile.  Our hearts are bursting with love for you, Char.  

*We are loving your open-mouthed slobbery kisses these days.  We can't seem to get enough of them.  Ansley loves to sign "more" to you, so she can have just a few more.  That seems to do the trick.  We are just smitten with you.

*Our nightly ritual has turned into a humming embrace from you and some soothing little pats on my back.  It's actually the ONLY moment during the day that I can keep you still.  I soak in my much needed loves from you and then you let me know you're ready to lie down.  I always blow a kiss and then most of the time you clap as I'm closing the door.  It's just our way of saying goodnight to each other right now and I never want to forget these sweet moments with you.
  
*When you're upset, you've started the most pitiful thing ever.....you plop yourself flat on your face (almost in a little ball) with your face in your hands, and bawl.  It is awful and hilarious all rolled up.  I've started noticing it when you've fussed a little bit (maybe I don't get there in 2 seconds flat) or you get frustrated with a toy.  This is your "my feelings are hurt" fit.  It's awful because I feel bad that you're soo upset that you fall on your face, but on the other hand, I laugh because you're seriously too little to already be having these little meltdowns!  I love coming to your rescue, but I'm afraid what these little "fits" might turn into :/

*We celebrated your first Easter!

*You might be allergic to something.....We're still investigating but as of right now, I think it's eggs.  Yikes!  I'm praying you grow out of this.

*You like to sit with one leg bent in front of you and one bent behind you.  I think it's adorable, so I thought I would mention it. :)

*We have started to do some signing with you.  You have gotten pretty good at signing "more" and "all done".  It is such a sweet feeling to know that you are able to understand and communicate with us (other than grunts and squeals :)).

*You say "Aggie" for Ansley and "Allay" for Alleigh.  It is so precious.

*You are a squealer (especially when you're with daddy)....plain and simple.

*You like to walk while holding our hands and you have just started becoming pretty independent with your walker, but you'd prefer to crawl.  You even stand for a few seconds before easing yourself back down into a sitting position.  One of your favorite places to pull yourself up is by our barstools in the kitchen for some reason. ?  It must be the perfect height because you stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down....all the while grinning from ear to ear at your big accomplishment.

*You are sleeping all of twelve hours, but most nights even more with a wake up time of 8:30.  You love to sleep on your belly and snuggle with your pink minky blanket.  You usually nap from 10:30-12 and 2:30-4, unless you're at Pamaw's.  Lately, your average is about an hour max (not good for Pamaw)!

*You have become quite the little singer here recently.  Your humming and sweet sounds are so soothing. :)

*Your favorite toys right now are your barnyard refrigerator toy, the gear caterpillar, Little People's house, Elmo phone, and makeup mirror.

No comments: