Monday, May 6, 2013

A Day at the Conservation Center and the Tunnel!

Ansley's class took a field trip to the Conservation Department last Thursday.  My mom, Jason, Charli, and I went along for the fun.  We first took a hike on the trail and then into the Nature Center.  It was our first time going and I was impressed!  Ansley loved to look at all the fish, turtles, even gar!, and enjoyed some of the activities that they offered there, including the turkey call station :).  It was great to finally see Ansley interact with some of her little friends that she always mentions.  I usually try to sneak a peak in her classroom just to see how she plays, laughs, and talks with her buddies.  I've been hearing an awful lot about Chase these days and I finally got to meet the little feller.  He was hilarious while we were walking the trail with the naturalist.  He would spout out some of the funniest answers to her questions and then take off running without the rest of us.  He is so cute!  
This was his camera face.  He looks so funny with his rolled eyes and shaved patch of hair (that he apparently did while no one was watching).  
I finally got a normal one!
Listening to our guide :)
Inside with the fish
Our sweet little elk :)
Our family shot, which turns out, Ansley wasn't even looking and Jason was in a suit! Oh well.
After the conservation center, we went home to play before naptime.  Ansley and Charli decided to get out the princess tunnel and I've never heard them laugh so hard in all my life.  They LOVED it!  It's our new form of entertainment.
In and out of the tunnel they went
She was so excited to hide in this from Charli
It was a fun day!

No comments: