Monday, April 15, 2013

Purple hair!

My cousin, Danielle does my hair and any time I go without Ansley in tow, I get in trouble.  Danielle is usually upset I didn't bring her and Ansley is upset I didn't take her to see Dani.  I'm just in trouble with everyone!  So this time, I decided to take Ansley out of school a little early and take her along.  Danielle was so excited to put purple in Ansley's hair and Ansley was thrilled to get the royal treatment.  I figured since she won't be getting her hair cut anytime soon, I would let her have a little pampering.
Miss A getting her hair purplicious!  
She put foil around it and everything.  She thought she was so BIG!
Then to the dryer with Momma.
She was a little short for the sink :)
But she thought it was so neat. 
After the 15 minute process she wanted to snuggle with Bea and head to gymnastics with her new do.  She wanted to show all her little friends her purple streak!
She enjoyed her pampering and can't wait for our next trip back.  Mommy can't either. :)

1 comment:

Erika Slaughter said...

How fun is purple hair?? Love Ansley's face in all those pictures!! Looks like she was loving it!! I especially love her fun furry boots! Hope you guys are doing great!