Monday, December 24, 2012

Our Crazy Class Party!

A group shot of the girls
Now for the boys
This picture of Ryan cracks me up.  I feel like it's the start of a Saturday Night Live skit.
Meredith was so happy to get the tin man!
And someone was clearing out their pumping supplies
MJ in the house!
Andrea sporting the nice hat/wig combo that she acquired!
This looks like an old home movie....like the Griswald crew trying to figure out an antique thermometer. :)
Brandi was lucky enough to get the track suit this year.  It keeps making it's way back!
I can't even explain the laughs that went on between the three of us girls.  My stomach was seriously hurting by the end and I'm sure Whitney and Heather had been hit, slapped, and pushed more than they appreciated (I tend get kind of aggressive when I think something's funny)!   
Curtis and Mel rocked their $2 thrift store finds
We have such a fun group of peeps!
How about this Rene sized sweater and my Clydesdale husband?
One more awesome sweater
The night couldn't have been better.  Jason and I have been teaching in the preschool area at church and sometimes feel a little disconnected to our class because we're not in there as much as usual, so our Christmas party came at just the right moment.  It was so fun to spend some uninterrupted time with our friends, enjoy life, and embrace this wonderful Christmas season!   
 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Larry Appleton! I'm dying all over again! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!