Monday, November 19, 2012

My Birthday!

I'm gonna party like it's my birthday! 31 years and I'm on the downward slide. Ha! Nah! It was a very low-key kind of birthday, which was so nice.  We went to dinner with my family one night and Jason planned an evening of fun as well (we still will have a birthday dinner with Jason's family on Wednesday).  I was so pumped to eat some good food and be with family and friends!  
It's hard to get a great picture of the girl's, but here's our try!   
Me, Ansley, and Jansen 
Jason got this crew together to head to the big town of Kelso to eat at Ray's.  I was so excited!!
I love Whitney's face
The hot hubby and I ;)
So thankful for my hubs. He planned a fun evening with friends even when deer season was in full swing! What a sweetheart! 

Loved my birthday celebrations and there's more to come. Woo hoo! 

No comments: