Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Jason has had several conferences lately (one in St. Louis and one in Branson) and thankfully I've been able to tag along with him!  We have really needed the time away and it's been so good for our little souls!
We stayed at the Hilton across from the landing and I was amazed.  The hotel was stunning and I definitely didn't feel like I was in Branson!  
For our first dinner out, we went to the White River Fish House. 
Here's my date :).  I mean, seriously....how cute is my hubby?!
Crawfish tails for apps.  Oh my goodness, so yummy! 
On to Ernie Biggs, a piano bar!  We love our music! 
We seriously rocked out with these guys all evening! 
The next day I did some shopping while Jason went to his conference (just a little bit of retail therapy).  I love the Branson Landing!  It is so neat overlooking the water and so peaceful walking the little strip of shops.
And this place my friends, was my favorite place to eat.  Cantina Laredo.  So delish!
She's making fresh guacamole right in front of us and our view overlooking the water at the landing was fabulous. 
Our last evening there we saw the show, Joseph at the Sight and Sound Theatre and we were amazed!  It was such a wonderful show full of great singing, impressive scenes, and most importantly, the message of forgiveness was conveyed.  We absolutely loved it!
After the show, we both had a sweet tooth and decided to head back to Cantina Laredo for dessert.  It was seriously the best desserts ever!  They set them on fire at our table and we devoured them in minutes. Uh, so good!
We had a great time in Branson.  We hated to even leave, but missed the girls a lot too!  This was Jason bringing a load in from the car.  Wowza!
And me and the babes.  Snuggling! 
Can't wait for our next trip, but it was so nice to be home!

No comments: