Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Little Chica!

Ansley and I had a lunch date Tuesday at Chick-fil-a and she was in rare form.  I think the thought of getting apple juice kicked her in high gear (she doesn't get it all that often)!  She began by telling me that she didn't want the Polynesian sauce ("mommy, not dat wed sauce") and proceeded to remind me that ketchup was the sauce of choice.  Who doesn't want to dip their nuggets with that yummy Polynesian sauce?!  Apparently Ansley. 
This is her telling me a big story about the Chick-fil-a cow.  It was just too cute.   
And then she got a little exercise going up and down the slide over and over again.  She loves it there! 
It was family time there on Tuesday and Ansley got to make a craft.  It was a picture frame made out of popsicle sticks and little puff balls.  I didn't get any pictures, but I want to remember what she said when she picked the frame up and stared at it so intensely.  It went a little like this....."miwo, miwo on da wall.  Who's the faiwest of them all?"  And that's my confirmation....we've maybe watched Snow White one too many times! :)

No comments: