Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Getting Pampered!

Ansley and I headed out to the big town of Marble Hill for some pampering last week.  I needed my hair fixed and my mom and dad live only 5 minutes from the shop, so she can meet me to help with Ansley.  My cousin Danielle likes to spoil her just a bit, so Ansley loves going to "Donelle's shop" to get her nails done.  She definitely got the royal treatment...crackled nail polish, rainbow shimmers in her hair, and Danielle straightened all those curls.  I almost couldn't watch!  She loved it all and sat so patiently as her little nails dried and her streamers were put in.           
What is this look?!
Starting to get it straightened.
Who is this girl?! 
I got curls and Ansley lost hers.  She just looks too grown up!  
Dani and Ansley!
Luckily for Jason (he wasn't too hip on his little girl looking older), the curls started showing back up that evening after a combination of some rain we had outside and Ansley running around and sweating. Ha! 
You might also be wondering why Ansley is wearing a band-aid on her nose. Well, she loves to suck her thumb and scratch her nose, so we're trying to heal up a large gash she has created.  We've threatened a trip to Dr. Hoffman's for a shot, but nothing seems to work.  So now we roll around with a strawberry shortcake band-aid all the time.  Fabulous.

No comments: