Monday, October 18, 2010

It's official!  I can finally say that Ansley will be getting a new little cousin in March!  Ryan and Whitney are expecting their first baby soon and we can't wait to meet little "B"!

This is the night we found out!  I was shocked (I thought we were going to have to wait another year or so before they had a baby!).  I think I jumped, screamed, and said "are you serious?!" for about five minutes straight!  Little did we know...they found out about little "B" when we were all in Destin...those dogs!  We ate at Saffron (yummy) that night and to get us back to their house, they lured us in by saying Whitney had made her delicious peach dessert.  So we all hurried over there to dig into it...well, lo and behold...there was no pie, but their news definitely made up for no pie!

They brought the grandparents a gift home from Florida...a picture frame for baby "B"
Mrs. Rene and Whitney crying does it for me!  I love this picture!
Pamaw made the shirt Ansley has on in the picture.  This was taken a week or so after we found out.  It reads...I'm the big cousin!
I had to post one more...Ansley looked too cute!
We are so excited for them! 

2 comments:

Erika Slaughter said...

Yeah!! I can't wait either! I'm SO excited about Baby B!!

Ashley said...

LOVE! This is going to be so fun!