Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ansley's 1st Birthday Invite!

This is what I've been doing with my time....


No...I did not make this, I only helped with some of the design.  Isn't it cute?!  We have a big party coming up for our little Firecracker and I am frantically trying to make sure I've thought of everything.  What I've learned through this process...I am not a good party planner and I need a bigger budget!  Wow...there is so much to do!  Regardless, I think it will turn out to be a memorable 1st birthday, even if Ansley has to watch a video to remember it :)!

This picture is courtesy of Aunt Sheri, of course!

2 comments:

Suz said...

Love your 1st birthday invitation, very stylish. Would you be interested in showing it on our 1st birthday site? No need to reply until after the party as I am sure you have lots to do! Don't forget to ask someone else to take lots of photos as you may end up being too busy to take them yourself.

Best wishes and Happy Birthday!

Resisting Perfection said...

So cute that you did a patriotic theme. Love your blog, I'm a new follower :)