Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Day with Sheri's Camera....

For those of you who might not know...my best friend, Sheri does AMAZING work.  She is beyond gifted at the art of photography and we are blessed to know her.  Not only for her talent behind the camera, but for who she is!  It is unbelievable how God has been working in her life lately and I can't wait to see what He has in store for her!   She is an extraordinary person and I love her and her family dearly!  Thanks Sheri for capturing Ansley.  These pictures are a treasure! 

On a cold, rainy day...this is what she captured.












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is soooo adorable!!!!!!!! I can't decide who she looks like. Great pics!!! -Tori

Danielle said...

eat her up. those are gorgeous!

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

I LOVE these pictures!!! They are wonderful!