Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ashley To The Rescue!

Some of you may have noticed...my blog has a new look!  Yay!!!  The very sweet and talented, Ashley (our pastor's daughter) created it for me!  I absolutely love it!  Ashley and I don't live in the same town, but we soon will (Woo Hoo!) and I can't wait to get to know her little family better!  She is the mommy to the precious, Evy Kate, who is just a little older than Ansley Harper...and of course, I'm hoping they will be best friends :).  Thank you Ashley for the time you put into this project.  You are amazing!  Go check out her blog if you haven't already...CAUTION...you will love it and become addicted (I loved hers so much I had to start my own).  Enjoy! 





   

2 comments:

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

It looks great! Ashley did my blog too! She's great!! : )

Ashley said...

You are SO SWEET! I missed this post because I was out of the loop. Really, I didn't mind at all! I love doing things for my sweet friends.

P.S. Ansley and Evy are a shoo in to be BFF's!