Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Flu Bug Got Me :(

I've been a little under the weather recently and just haven't been posting very much.  I couldn't even drag myself to work, which is unlike me.  I pretty much have to be dying for that to happen!  One of the reasons is I just hate getting a nasty occurence (the big O, we can only get four in a year)...so of course, this thing will hang over my head for the next 344 days!  Arhhh! 
On a better note, Ansley has been fun as always.  I thought instead of pictures I would post a video that I took a couple of nights ago.  Here the little bug is, however, she's the kind you want to keep around :). 
Disclaimer:  Sorry about my annoying voice, wish I could edit that out :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! Hi to Little Friend Ansley!