Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Business meeting with Ansley

Before I even desired to have babies, you know...pre baby-dreaming days...I remember thinking to myself what an amazing dad Jason would one day be. He's just always had this way with kids...like he has some sort of sign on his forehead that says..."Hey kids, I'm super fun to play with!" It's actually one of his best qualities (aside from his stellar good looks, love for the Lord, amazing personality, high intellect, and well...I better stop. We don't want him to get a big head!) Have I mentioned what a great daddy Jason is? Well, let me make myself very clear...he's got to be one of the best. No question.


This is one of the reasons why...

He drops everything and heads to see us

Suit, tie, dress shoes...the whole get-up.
He doesn't care about any of it...Ansley and I come first.
How adorable are they?!Just a little game of peek-a-boo...Jason style!

No comments: