Monday, April 7, 2014

Happenings Around Here

I've been awful about posting our everyday happenings, so I thought I'd post A LOT today. Ha! Be prepared.  I'm so far behind.


Here's just a typical day here.  Princess outfits and umbrella!
We saw Peter Pan at the River Campus recently.  It was so great!  Unfortunately, Ansley wasn't feeling right and told us "she was going to try not to throw up" while we were in the front row.  WHAT?! Thankfully, I had a plastic bag in my purse and was prepared to use it just so the Orchestra pit didn't get vomit on them!  Geez!  Life is never dull!  
She made it and at this point, she was feeling much better!  Whew.  And she got some pictures with one of the stars!  Libby played the part of Jane!  She did so great!
Next up....Father/Daughter dance!  Jason mentioned Friday night that he might want to take Ansley to their first dance on Saturday night.  We didn't have any plans, so Saturday I went in search of a dress for Ansley.  I didn't want to spend much on it, so I went straight to the clearance rack and found one for $5 at Macy's! It was purple and because of that....I knew she'd love it.  It was a hit!  

These were some of the photobooth pictures they came home with.  So great!
My friend Kristen (who lives in St. Louis) had asked if I wanted to meet her at the zoo on a Monday recently.  It was supposed to be our first 70 degrees and sunny day, so of course I said yes!  I mentioned I was going to take the girls to Heather one day and she said she'd come along too!  Yay! We piled in my car and headed for the city.  It was quite a bit of work with 1 year old's in tow, but we did it AND we had fun!      
I hate that we missed Maeryn and Natalie in this picture!
Thankfully, Charli fell asleep in Maeryn's carrier (on Heather's back) and Maeryn got to ride in the stroller pushed by all the kiddos.  Of course, everyone wanted a turn pushing!
My only attempt at getting a picture of the kids and an animal.  Fail.
As if we didn't have enough going on in our lives....we picked up and went to see our favorite group, All Sons and Daughter's in St. Louis.  They were AMAZING, of course! We were all glad we made the trip!  Here's a picture of us in front of the pallets and lights covered stage.  We loved it!  Too bad we didn't get a picture of the entire group. :(    
That's enough for now!  More to come soon.

No comments: