Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Sprinkle!

My lifegroup class has started a new approach to baby showers recently for moms who are having their 2nd baby, 3rd, adoption, and so on. We pick a restaurant, bring a gift, and fellowship.  It's such a great way to celebrate new babies without the fuss of putting/paying for a shower (I hope that doesn't sound rude) and we enjoy a girl's night out too.  It's the best way to do it in my opinion!
The girls picked Saffron for my sprinkle, which was so sweet!  It's my favorite place in town...their sushi and pad thai are just to die for!  It was such a great night with the girls, the fellowship was good and of course all the goodies they brought for little Charli were fabulous too! :) I love my group of friends!  
And there are many more little babies that will be added to our group soon, just wait until you see the number, and you'll understand why the restaurant sprinkle is such a good idea! :)
Heather (adopting from China) and her daughter, Marlee
'
Our table of girls! 
Kristi (just had baby Cameron), Kristal (expecting and fostering), and Becca (just adopted Kabaina from Ethiopia) 
Courtney (expecting), Brandi, and Kelly (expecting) 
Whitney, Joanna, Ashley (just adopted from Korea), and Sonja 
The whole group minus Deanne and Jennilee.  Love these girls! Thanks for a great night of fun! 
      

No comments: