Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Tiny Prints Christmas Cards!!

As I was blog-hopping this morning I noticed that one of my favorite stationary sites, Tiny Prints is offering up 50 free Holiday cards if you blog about them.  Yippee!!!  I love Tiny Prints and usually find myself drooling over their website for their latest and greatest baby announcements, Christmas cards, or calendars.  They are seriously one of the BEST stationary sites in my eyes!  Recently, we used Tiny Prints for a baby shower announcement for a friend of mine and it couldn't have been more perfect for the occasion!  Their products have this custom look that is unforgettable and their prices are so reasonable.  Today as I was browsing, I noticed so many adorable Christmas cards with their colorful, designer looks.  It was nearly impossible for me to choose a favorite!  I absolutely love Tiny Prints and can't wait to order our Christmas cards from them this year!
Decisions, decisions.....
There are so many beautiful cards to choose from.  The above card is one of my favorites.  I love how the pictures are layed out and the use of simple words to describe the season. 
Then there's this cute one.  Who doesn't love the modern spin on the Christmas tree?! 
This chevron/diagonal stripe is absolutely fabulous.  And I'll take that adorable baby too!

I love the bright colors in this one!  The snowflakes, stripes... it is perfection.

Tiny Prints did such a wonderful job this year of making the holidays just a little bit brighter with their beautiful designs!  If you love a certain card and want more info on it, you can click on any of them to be taken directly to their exact location on the Tiny Prints site.  Go take a look, you will love what you see!

  

No comments: