Monday, January 31, 2011

Snow Days

This little girl, in the 80s throwback sweatsuit, loves looking at our Christmas cards from friends and family.  Everyday, on multiple occasions, little Miss goes down the line and picks out all her little friends and family members.  It is precious!  Evy, A Teety (Aunt Whitney), Wyan (Uncle Ryan), Anzey (she's on my family's card), Yansen (Jansen), Mawree (Marlee), and Awex (Alex).  The list goes on, but those are the most frequent names listed!  I love to listen to her as she goes down the line, so I just might keep our cards up all year!        
It was a beautiful, snowy day and we kept going to the window to see the white flakes fall, so after this sweet face gave me this look....I thought she definitely deserved to go outside. 
The snow turned out to be quite a bit of fun for our little family! It was absolutely gorgeous and we enjoyed it until the very last snowflake melted away! Here are a few pictures of of fabulous, fun-filled day in the snow....
Ansley looking especially cute in her snowsuit.
Wondering what all the white stuff was... 
She was not too shy about getting out in it.  I basically had to keep her from eating it all! 
She loved eating it!  I actually had to put a stop to it.  I wasn't sure how much grass she was intaking. 
Mimi was soaping up the tobaggan for us 
The start of an exciting day in the snow!
This look tells it all....
Can you tell she loved it?!
You can't tell from the picture, but we are freezing!  Her little fingers were turning into icicles and her little cheeks were as red as they could be.  It was time to get warm!!!
I didn't get a picture of the official meltdown when we had to come in.  Let me just say...she was not happy!  The only way I could get her calmed down was bribing her with blueberries....works everytime!
Later that day, Ansley decided this was her favorite place to sit...the mantel.  I just had to get one more picture of the sweet girl after our afternoon in the snow!  I guess she was trying to warm those icicle fingers up!
Daddy, Ansley and Alleigh went out later in the evening for some more romping around in the snow.  
I didn't realize how reflective Jason's snowsuit was until taking this picture!   
BB was playing in the snow with them too, but I missed getting a picture...shucks! 
Snow days are always fun!!

1 comment:

The Conway's said...

It's days like this that make me wish we lived where there was snow...looked like so much fun