Thursday, February 18, 2010

I heart Meredith Andrews!

I have been a fan of Meredith Andrews forever!  Well, about 2 years, but let's just say...she has a very special place in my heart!  This girl was definitely instrumental in changing me from a pop music radio listener to a christian music listener.  I know this sounds awful...yes, I usually listened to pop music, but I had listened to it all my life!  Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy listening to some pop music, but my heart has changed.  God really started convicting me about this about the time I discovered Meredith.  And KHIS.  God speaks to me through music and Meredith's songs are annointed.  That's the bottom line...God-breathed, God-inspired....annointed.  God taught me a lot through her music during some difficult times in my life.  I am forever grateful!
Ok...so what I had really planned to post was how awesome her concert was!  Can you believe that Bebo Norman and Meredith Andrews came to Jackson?  I'm so glad they did and I'm glad my friend Sheri told me about it!  I could have missed her completely...ugh...I would have been devastated.  But I didn't.  And thank you Lord, that I didn't.  It was an intimate setting at New McKendree church and both Meredith and Bebo were all acoustic.  How amazing it was.  It was like sitting in my living room with my friends listening to my favorite artist.  Incredible.  I am renewed!
Sorry I've bored you with this.  If you haven't heard Meredith's stuff...I encourage you to download it!
        

No comments: