Friday, July 10, 2009

Ansley Harper

Ansley Harper was born on July 4th, 2009...our little firecracker! She has turned out to be the most amazing thing that has ever happened to Jason and I! I love being a mommy and I look forward to seeing how she changes everyday. Here are some pictures of our family anxiously awaiting Ansley's arrival until we were able to bring her home...enjoy!

Jason and I sat patiently for the fun to begin...




Then the waiting began...









Many hours later...

Midnight coffee run


My whole family heard the pushing....

After 3 hours of pushing to no avail, a c-section was a must!
And guess what?



She's here!

Ahhhh.....

She feels so good!










 

Then the crying began...

And lots of family and friends came...







 













A little bout of jaundice didn't stop us!


Yay!  We arrived to our home sweet home on July 7th!


No comments: