Friday, July 5, 2013

Our Favorite Reason to Celebrate the 4th of July!

We have a BIG reason to celebrate the 4th.  Don't get me wrong...we love our Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave, but there's one more reason to celebrate for us.  Our sweet and sassy girl, Ansley turned 4!  We celebrated her actual birth DAY at my cousin Amber's cabin on the lake.  It was a beautiful day!  It wasn't too piping hot and we had JUST the right amount of breeze...it was perfect.  Ansley got to fish, swim, eat cake, and set off her fireworks (her favorite was the Woo Hoo!).  What was so funny is her comment to me at the fireworks stand..."Mommy, I love that all these people are buying fireworks for my birthday!"  I couldn't break her heart just yet, so I just rolled with it.  "How about that?!" :)      
After dropping by my Aunt Debbie's house and the fireworks stand, we headed to the lake. 
She was already hanging tight to her sparkler.
Then it was ice cream cake time!
Charli was so happy to sing to her big sister!
 
More swimming with Macy and Chiara after a full belly of cake
We had such a great day relaxing and celebrating.  Can't believe our firecracker is 4!

No comments: